Sri Lanka Tours – Private & Tailored
Discover Sri Lanka with our Private & Tailored Tours. Meet friendly people, learn of the rich history, explore ruined cities, marvel the animal life, relax on a beautiful beach.
“A private tour of this magical island is on top of the wish list of many!”
Located at the southern tip of India, Sri Lanka is island nation surrounded by the warm blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
By taking one of our private escorted tours to Sri Lanka, you will be able to;
- Meet extremely friendly, hospitable and easygoing people.
- Stay at authentic hotels and experience our unique itineraries.
- Learn about the rich, vibrant and colorful history dating back over 2500 years!
- Explore ruined cities, palaces, temples, fortresses, royal pleasure gardens and ancient dagobas – second
only to the great pyramids of Egypt.
- Enjoy the beautiful lakes, magnificent waterfalls, historic canals, flat and wild rivers, calm and quiet
lagoons and marshes.
- Marvel at the abundance of animal life with our own sub-species of elephant, leopards, with many birds, butterflies amphibians and plants unique to this island.
- Relax in an island with some of the most beautiful beaches, bays and underwater attractions you could
find in the world.
- Be humbled by panoramic mountains, narrow passes and gaps provide you with some of the finest and
spectacular views you could find anywhere.
- Be mesmerized by the astounding variety and depth of handicraft, music, dance and art forms evolved through
thousands of years.
- Tempt your senses to the to the exotic sights, sounds, smells and tastes that can only be Sri Lanka.
Let us help you create your ideal private escorted tour of Sri Lanka.
Top 5 places to visit in Sri Lanka
Special interest Sri Lanka Tours
Tourslanka is an independent tour operator that offers tailor-made Private Sri Lanka Tours.
We are ‘small enough’ to ensure that most of our clients leave as friends.
We do NOT support large noisy groups, nor ‘conveyor belt tourism’, where large groups are pushed through a rigid itinerary devoid of spontaneity. Instead, we promote vacations to individuals, couples, families, friends and small private groups.