07 Days / 06 Nights
Just because you’ve settled down and have kids doesn’t mean your adventuring days are through. We’ve crafted this family tour keeping in mind age-appropriate activities your kids can enjoy with hotels that know how to cater to families on the move.
Your holiday, the Family Tours around Sri Lanka, includes a Safari through one of the most treasured National Parks in Sri Lanka and a visit to the cultural central Polonnaurwa. As you go to Pinnawala, your whole family will be able to watch these giants being bathed and feed, adding a touch of uniqueness to the vacation. Complete your trip with a relaxing session by the beach as your kids enjoy the gentle waves.
All year round
Per person on double sharing basis
- Wilpattu National Park Safari
- Ancient Ceylon - the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa
- See the Kandy Temple (Royal Palace)
- Climb Sigiriya rock Fortress (Lion Rock)
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Relax on the beach
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and transfer to a hotel in Negombo to rest overnight.
NEGOMBO– WILPATTU – SIGIRIYA
- After breakfast proceed to Wilpattu. Approximately 3 hour drive.
- Jeep safari in the Wilpattu National park.
- Proceed to Sigiriya for overnight stay.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.