This is a 6 Nights 7 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package to Discover the many treasures Sri Lanka has to offer. The tour begins from the serene seaside town of Negombo, located on the outskirts of Colombo closer to the airport, and will take you through to the Cultural Triangle, where Sri Lanka’s rich heritage and architectural marvels impress every traveler.
Then head over to the Sigiriya Rock Fortress (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) to uncover a magnificent kingdom that was built upon a rock. Travel towards the Temple of the Tooth in the Hill Capital, Kandy and enjoy the mist and chill of Nuwara Eliya. This perfectly balanced vacation is now yours to take.
- Ancient Ceylon - the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa.
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Dambulla Rock Temple
- Working Tea Factory
- Temple Of The Tooth
- Udawalawe Jeep Safari
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and transfer to a hotel in Negombo to rest overnight
- After breakfast leave to Polonnaruwa. Approximately 4 hour drive
- Visit the ruins of Ancient Ceylon - the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa.
- Then proceed to Sigiriya for overnight stay.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey.
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.