Sri Lanka is treasure trove for anyone willing to delve in to its glorious past. During your stay you will be able to discover a period of royalty and the architectural wonders that still continues amaze people across the globe in this Sri Lanka Cultural Tours. Take a walk through the ruins of Polonnaruwa and climb the infamous Sigiriya Rock Fortress, which the world declares as the 8th wonder of the world.
You will also be able to visit one of the most venerated temples in Asia- the Temple of the Tooth in the Hill Capital, Kandy. Take a stroll down cobblestone-line streets down the colonial precinct in Galle and end the trip on a perfect note with a chilled out day by the beach.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Dammbulla Rock Temple
- Ruins Of Polonnaruwa
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Kandy Temple Of The Toooth
- Relax In The Beach
- Galle Fort
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and proceed to Sigiriya
- On the way visit the Pinnawala elephant orphanage and the famous Dambulla golden rock temple.
- Overnight in Sigiriya.
- After breakfast proceed to Polonnaruwa to see the ruins.
- Then proceed to Minneriya national park for a Jeep safari.
- Then return to the hotel in Sigirya.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.