Sri Lanka is country of rich bio diversity. During your 10-day stay, you can look forward to visiting some of this country’s best National Wildlife Parks and even the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, which provides a loving home for abandoned or injured Elephants. The Horton Plains Reserve will likewise provide you with opportunities to see many species of animals and birds, some endemic to Sri Lanka.
This Wildlife and Nature in Sri Lanka includes a visit to the Sigiriya Rock Fortress which is considered to be the 8th wonder of the world among other historically important sites. Come and let the beauty of this island serenade you…
- Sinharaja Rain Forest
- Udawalawe National Park
- Horton Palins
- Kandy Temple Of The Tooth Relic
- Sigiriya Rock
- Minneriya National Park
- Ancient City Of Anuradhapura
- Wilpattu National Park
- Relax In The Beach
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and proceed to Bentota. Approximately 2 hour drive.
- Leave the hotel early in the morning and proceed to Sinharaja, the rainforest in Sri Lanka. Approximately 2 hour drive.
- A narrow road cuts through the heart of Sinharaja 50 square miles virgin forest, which is a haven for endemic flora & fauna which has a rain fall of 200 inches fall annually spread throughout the year.
- After the trek in Sinharaja return to Bentota for overnight stay.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.