From Insta-worthy moments to candid photographs this memorable holiday will keep your camera-busy. From breathtaking scenery to cultural marvels to amazing wildlife, you will be able to capture the beauty of Sri Lanka through a different eye.
This Sri Lanka Photography Tour includes visits to Temples, Hindu Kovils, the village of Sri Lanka’s native tribe, a Cultural Show, safaris and days of relaxation by the beach – all perfectly organized to give you the best chance of captivating the best moments.
- Check in time 2.00 pm ; and Check out time : 12.00 noon- Please note there may be an extra night's hotel supplement for early arrivals and late departures.
- Any unutilized accommodation or services will not be refunded.
- If any changes to hotels after confirmation of booking will be entirely at your own expense.
- All other terms and conditions as per published in our web site.
- All above rates are inclusive of Service Charges (10%) and Government Taxes (NBT and VAT) Any changes in government taxation will reflect directly on above rates.
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and transfer to a hotel in Negombo to rest overnight.
- After breakfast leave to Sigiriya. Approximately 3.5 hour drive.
- After lunch hike Pidurangala to witness the sunset. Best place to capture the Rock fortress.
- Overnight in Sigiriya
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.
- Spa and Ayurweda treatments.