Sri Lanka is one of the best surfing destinations in Asia and it’s only getting better. Being an island, we are blessed with two opposite coasts, which means that it receives swell from different directions all year round. This 8-day tour will give you the opportunity enjoy the waves from the East as well as the South.
What’s even better is that during your stay, you will be able to explore our wild-life by visiting one of our most loved National Parks. The tour also includes a visit to one of Asia’s most venerated Buddhist temples- the Temple of the Tooth relic in Kandy. Get your dose of Vitamin Sea while exploring the diversity of our paradise island and enjoying your your Surf Tours Sri Lanka .
- Relax in the Beach
- Udawalawe National Park
- Kandy Temple of the Tooth
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and transfer to a hotel in Negombo to rest overnight.
- Leave the hotel at 6.00 am and proceed to Kandy.
- Visit the famous temple of the tooth in Kandy.
- After lunch in Kandy leave to Arugam Bay for overnight stay.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on Triple room sharing basis.
- Meals on bed and breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.