Think about an eclectic mix of adventure and culture- that would be the best of both worlds isn’t it? Here in Sri Lanka, there’s something for everyone to do- from bird watching to White Water Rafting to exploring beautiful treks, this tour makes up for a perfectly balanced vacation.
You will be able explore historically important sites and travel through Kandy to Nuwara Eliya to witness the beautiful hill-side. Then return to the seaside town of Negombo where you will be able to get your dose of Vitamin Sea!
- Water rafting
- Waterfall sliding
- Hike The Horton Plains
- Train Ride
- Kandy Temple
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and proceed to Kitulgala. Approximately 2 hour drive.
- A day filled with activities such as white water rafting, waterfall sliding, confident jumps and waterfall climbing.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey.
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.