09 Days / 08 Nights
Ever heard of the epic love story of Rama and Sitha? This is the tale of Hindu god “Rama” who fought with the demon king “Ravana” in Sri Lanka to rescue his beautiful wife “Sitha” in 3000BC. Today, you have got the opportunity to trail their story in Sri Lanka by visiting sites that were believed to have been a part of this Godly love story. This story will take you places- from the scenic hill capital to the stunning East coast to narrate a tale that still lives in people’s hearts.
Experience the Rama Sita tale in our Ramayana Tours in Sri Lanka package.
All year round
Per person on double sharing basis
- Munneswaram Kovil
- Koneswaram Temple
- Ramboda Falls
- Working Tea Factory
- Sita Amman Temple
- Hakkagala Gardens
- Rama's Cave
- Ravana Fall
- Panchamuga Anjaneyar
NEGOMBO – CHILAW – DAMBULLA
- Arrive at Bandaranaike International Airport and proceed to Chilaw.
- Visit the munneswaram kovil and attend the pooja.
- Then proceed to Dambulla for overnight.
DAMBULLA – TRINCOMALEE
- After breakfast Leave to Trincomalee
- Visit the Koneswaram temple.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Trincomalee.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency
- Accommodation on Triple room sharing basis
- Meals on bed and breakfast basis at the hotels reserved
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels
- Tips to service men and drivers
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites