The great Hindu epic Ramayana, narrates the tale of Hindu god “Rama” who fought with the demon king “Ravana” in Sri Lanka to rescue his wife “Sitha” in 3000BC. Today we are giving you the opportunity to visit important sites believed to have been part of the great Ramayana tale.
This Ramayana Tour In Sri Lanka covers important temples and sites located in Pussellawa, Labokele and Chilaw. Re-live the past again, with a holiday to remember.
- Munneshwaram Kovil
- Manaveri Kovil
- Sri Bhakthi Hanuman Temple
- Mani Kattur
- Sita Amman kovil
- Meet on arrival at airport or Pick up from Negombo/Colombo hotel and proceed to Chilaw.
- Visit the Munneshwaram and Manaveri Kovil.
- Proceed to Knady for overnight stay.
- After breakfast leave to Nuwara Eliya.
- Visit the Sri Bhakthi Hanuman temple, Mani Kattur, Sita Amman kovil and Kondagala.
- Proceed to Colombo for overnight stay.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency
- Accommodation on Triple room sharing basis
- Meals on bed and breakfast basis at the hotels reserved
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels
- Tips to service men and drivers
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites