This tour offers you and your loved one 2 weeks of tropical bliss. This Honeymoon tour in Sri Lanka covers the best our paradise island has to offer- from wildlife to seaside to the scenic hills. You will first visit Pinnawala- a loving, caring home which houses injured/abandoned Elephants.
Then you will head over to Sigirya to witness the 8th wonder of the World- a magnificent rock castle that tells the tale of a glorious past. This Romantic Holidays in Sri Lanka, also covers a visit to a working tea factory, a scenic train ride and a visit to beautiful water-falls. It’s simply, the journey of a lifetime.
- See Elephant In Pinnawala
- Dambulla Rock Temple
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Relax In The Beach
- Temple Of The Tooth
- Ramboda Falls
- Working Tea Factory
- Scenic Train Ride
- Little Adam’s Peak
- Udawalawe Jeep Safari
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and transfer to a hotel in Negombo to rest overnight.
- After breakfast proceed to Pinnawala. Approximately 1.5 hour drive
- At visit Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, which houses the abandoned and the wounded elephants. Here you can watch them been fed and bathed.
- Then leave to Sigiriya for overnight stay.
- On the way visit the famous rock temple in Dambulla.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on Triple room sharing basis.
- Meals on bed and breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.