10 Days / 09 Nights
From ancient kingdoms to magnificent Temples and Stupas, Sri Lanka is world-famous for having a rich cultural heritage. During your stay, you will be able to visit the culture triangle which covers many historically important sites that exudes the architectural and engineering excellence of ancient Sri Lanka.
You will also be treated to a Cultural Show in Kandy which will be a colorful spectacle. A leisurely day at the beach is also included, so you can embrace the tropical experience that is Sri Lanka.
Explore Sri Lankan civilization, culture & tradition by visiting the historical places around the island through our Sri Lanka Heritage Tours.
All year around
Per person on double sharing basis
- Dambulla Rock Temple
- Polonnaruwa Ruins
- Aluvihara Temple
- The Spice Garden
- Kandy Temple
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Working Tea Factory
- Hakgala Botanical Garden
- Darfter Jailani
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport.
- Transfer to a hotel in Negombo to rest overnight
NEGOMBO – DAMBULLA – POLONNARUWA
- After breakfast leave to Polonnaruwa. Approximately 3.5 hour drive
- On the way visit the famous Dambulla Rock Temple.
- Then proceed to Polonnaruwa for overnight stay.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.