This tour will help you uncover the legend of lord Hanuman and his importance in the tale of Ramayana. Hanuman’s Trail Tour is a 3 day tour covering important sites in Ramboda, Labokele area while sightseeing other places in beautiful Lanka.
Plan your 3 day Ramayana tour around the trail of the great Hanuman!
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Mani Kattuther
- Seetha Amman Temple
- Sightseeing the City of Kataragama
- Galle Fort
- Mini Colombo City Tour
- Meet on arrival at airport or Pick up from Negombo/Colombo hotel and proceed to Nuwara Eliya.
- On the way visit the the Elephant orphanage in Pinnawala.
- Then visit Kondakalai, where King Ravana took Sitadevi in a chariot to Ashoka Vatika her hair got de ranged because of the speed of the chariot. Konda kalai in Tamil means deranging of hair.
- Later visit Mani Kattuther- This is a rock in the Labukalle estate. Lord Hanuman met Sitadevi and on his way to announce this happy information to Lord Rama, rested on this hill top.
- Overnight in Nuwara Eliya.
- After breakfast visit Seetha Amman temple in Seetha Eliya.
- Then proceed to Divurumpola, the ‘place of oath’.
- Later leave to Kataragama for overnight saty.