07 Days / 06 Nights
Just because you’ve settled down and have kids doesn’t mean your adventuring days are through. We’ve crafted this family tour keeping in mind age-appropriate activities your kids can enjoy with hotels that are note only halal friendly but also know how to cater to families on the move.
Your holiday, the Family Tours around Sri Lanka, includes a Safari through one of the most treasured National Parks in Sri Lanka and a visit to the cultural central Polonnaurwa. As you go to Pinnawala, your whole family will be able to watch these giants being bathed and feed, adding a touch of uniqueness to the vacation. Complete your trip with a relaxing session by the beach as your kids enjoy the gentle waves.
All year round
$ 1130 USD
Per person on double sharing basis
- Wilpattu National Park Safari
- Ancient Ceylon - the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa
- See the Kandy Temple (Royal Palace)
- Climb Sigiriya rock Fortress (Lion Rock)
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Relax on the beach
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and transfer to a hotel in Negombo to rest overnight.
NEGOMBO– WILPATTU – SIGIRIYA
- After breakfast proceed to Wilpattu. Approximately 3 hour drive.
- Jeep safari in the Wilpattu National park.
- Proceed to Sigiriya for overnight stay.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.