Sri Lanka’s architectural marvels have surprised many throughout the world. Some of our ancient constructions have been influenced by other cultures, such as the Chola’s from South India, by the Dutch, Portuguese and even the British. Ruins of our ancient Kingdoms and their magnificence exudes royalty of a by-gone era.
The country’s rich history which was entwined around Buddhism, has left today’s world with a lot to explore and learn. Our Sri Lanka Heritage and Cultural Tours will take you through the Cultural Triangle and the beautiful South for 9 days of pleasure and delightful discovery.
- Ancient City of Anuradhapura
- Ancient City of Polonnaruwa
- Cook a Srilankan Meal
- Kandy Temple of the Tooth
- Lankathilaka and Ambakke Temples
- Relax in the Beach
- Galle Fort
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and transfer to a hotel in Negombo for overnight rest.
- After breakfast leave to Anuradhapura. Approximately 3.5 hour drive.
- On the way visit the lost kingdom of Maho, Yapahuwa.
- Overnight in Anuradhapura.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.