This City Tour of Colombo, focuses on exploring the commercial capital of Sri Lanka-Colombo. Bustling with energy all day long, this is a city of vibrant colours and rich culture, offering fascinating insights into the national psyche of Sri Lanka.
During your brief stay, you will be able to visit the old Wolfendhal Dutch Church (built in 1749), a Hindu Temple, the famous Gangarama Temple situated facing the Beira Lake. On your way around the city, you will also witness a plethora of shopping malls housing designer brands, beautifully landscaped gardens and colonial precincts such as the Dutch Hospital and more.
- Gangarama Temple
- National Museum
- Independence Square
- Petta Market
- Dutch Hospital
- Pick up from respective hotel located within Colombo City limits and continue with the city tour.
- You will be visiting the famous Gangarama temple, the national museum, the independence square, the Dutch hospital, the Petta market street and a few places for a session of shopping.
- Drop off at the respective hotel.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the respective hotel located within Colombo City limits
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Accommodation and meals
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels
- Tips to service men and drivers
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites