Here’s the perfect getaway for bird-watchers and nature lovers alike. Sri Lanka is an island dotted with many natural parks and sanctuaries, making it the ideal location to catch a glimpse of endemic birds and butterflies along with those migrating from the harsh Siberian winter.
This Birds & Butterflies Tour Sri Lanka, includes a trek through one of the most popular rain forests in the world- The Sinharaja and covers a range of other national parks that famous for bird watching in Sri Lanka. Explore the natural beauty of our paradise island and take home memories worth cherishing.
- Bird Watching
- Sinharaja Rainforest Trekking
- Udawalawe Jeep Safari
- City Of Kataragama
- Kumana Safari
- Bundala National Park
- Boat Safari
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and proceed to Waikkal for overnight rest.
- After breakfast a walk through the mangroves and shrub Jungles.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on Triple room sharing basis.
- Meals on bed and breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey.
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.