This beautiful country has been blessed with an abundance of natural reserves, and an exquisite amount of species who rightfully call it their home. This exciting Bird Watching Tours in Sri Lanka will give you plenty of opportunities to discover the many species of birds and animals- some endemic to this country and also those who migrate during specific times of the year.
You will be able to trek through popular rain forests such as the Sinharaja and Horton Plains to enjoy the serenity of this island. With exciting Safaris’ and treks, this will be one the most rewarding 12 days you ever experience.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Minneriya National Park Safari
- Gal Oya National Park Safari
- Little Adam's Peak
- Nine Arch Bridge
- Udawalawe National Park Safari
- Bundala Bird Watching
- Sinharaja Rain Forest
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and proceed to Sigiriya.
- On the way visit the Pinnawala elephant orphanage.
- Overnight in Sigiriya.
- An early morning hike to Sigiriya.
- In the evening go on a Jeep safari to Minneriya park. Approximately 0.5 hour drive.
- Overnight at Sigiriya
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.