03 Days / 02 Nights
As the name suggests, it is indeed our commitment to give you the Best Tours in Sri Lanka has to offer with halal friendly hotels during your brief stay in the country. The tour begins from the serene seaside town of Negombo, located on the outskirts of Colombo, and will take you through to the Cultural Triangle, where Sri Lanka’s rich heritage and architectural marvels are portrayed through ruins of magnificent kingdoms.
Look forward to the wonderful experience of climbing the Sigiriya Rock Fortress (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), visiting the Temple of the Tooth in the Hill Capital, Kandy and enjoying the mist and chill of Nuwara Eliya. Return to Colombo to round up this memorable vacation…
October - May
Per person on double sharing basis
- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage.
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
- Kandy Temple of The Tooth
NEGOMBO - PINNAWALA - SIGIRIYA
- Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport and proceed to Sigiriya.
- On the way visit Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, which houses the abandoned and the wounded elephants. Here you can watch them been fed and bathed.
- Dinner and overnight in Sigiriya.
SIGIRIYA - KANDY
- An early morning hike to Sigiriya rock fortress.
- Then proceed to Kandy.
- In Kandy visit the famous tample of the Tooth relic.
- Overnight in Kandy.
Tour Price Includes
- Meet and assistance at the Colombo International Airport.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle.
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency.
- Accommodation on double/twin room sharing basis.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast basis at the hotels reserved.
- All Entrance fees and tickets as per the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes
- Air ticket expenses from your country to Sri Lanka and return journey
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels.
- Tips to service men and drivers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- Camera Charges and video recording charges payable at the sites.