How to Book & Pay
Table of Contents
Booking and paying to Tours Lanka is as easy as 1-2-3!
INQUIRE – Inquire about your hotel/ tour
BOOK – Reserve your place
PAY – Pay for the hotel or tour
How to make payment
This is the easiest part! Simply click on our “contact us” form, and send us your request.
Once you have selected your tour or the hotel you wish to reserve; click on reservation. Fill the form with as much information as possible and click ‘send reservation’. We will then receive your reservation and start working on your request.
- Once we receive your booking or final confirmation, we will go ahead and make a tentative reservation, and inform you of this by email, along with your booking reference number/ tour number. This tentative reservation will be generally valid for 48 hours.
- We will then send you an invoice, with the tentatively confirmed details, where a payment is required to hold your booking.
- You could make an advance payment of 30% of the total invoice value and pay the balance at least 6 weeks prior to commencement of tour. Alternately you could pay 100% in advance. A payment of 100% in advance is required if it is a short termed booking made within 6 weeks of your tour start date; or if you book only the hotel or villa, without the transport..
- Once we receive the payment, and it is cleared, we will inform you of the status and cover your hotel reservation or tour package and make a firm reservation of all services.
1. Credit Card
Once your tour is tentatively confirmed, we will send you our pro – forma invoice for the initial 30% deposit.You can pay using Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Discover . The deposit is required to secure your tour. We will release our vouchers to hotels and other service providers only on confirmation of credit funds to our account.
2. Bank Transfer
The balance 70% must be paid at least 6 weeks prior to start of tour. This must be paid preferably by bank wire transfer. Bank account details willl be provided with your invoice.
- Bank transfers will take about 5 workings to realize
- Please forward Bank Remittance Advice to follow up with our local bank