Park Street Hotel Colombo
Undoubtedly one of the finest small hotels in the city, The Park Street Hotel Colombo combines style, comfort and privacy.
Formerly known as “Fernbank”, the house which has a rich and colorful history was the abode of Sheik Salehbhoy Moosajee, whose family has been prominent business and social personalities on the island since the 19th century.
The Park Street Hotel oozes charm, is inspiringly stylish and is an ideal alternative for visitors seeking personalized accommodation that larger hotels cannot offer. Conveniently located in the heart of Colombo yet avoiding the notorious traffic ‘hotspots’, The Park Street Hotel is an ideal alternative to a big, busy, crowded ‘corporate hotel’ type residence in this city while offering a haven of luxury and relaxation.
The 10 sleek deluxe rooms and 2 large comfortable suites are distinctively Asian in style and reflect the characteristic Taru flair for creativity, design and attention to detail.
Offering the ultimate in comfort, style and service, the Park Street hotel is an oasis of peace in the city.
Rooms & Facilities
- 2 suites, grand and colonial in style, with beautiful antique furniture and modern amenities and luxuries.
- 10 deluxe rooms in a converted warehouse, very spacious with high ceilings. Sleek, modern, dark wood softened by coir, water-hyacinth, leather accessories and rich floor-to-ceiling curtains.
- King-size double beds, the finest Indian linens, music system, cable TV, DVD, personal safe, hair dryer, coffee machine and mini bar are standard in all the rooms, rain showers.
- 2 suites and 5 rooms equipped with Jacuzzi Spa Bathtubs.
- Varied and extensive menu of modern continental and Asian cuisine.
- Ideal for both leisure and business travelers, offering facilities such as a gym, meeting room & WiFi.
- Conveniently located in central Colombo , near the best residential addresses, embassies, shopping, banks and commercial areas. Approximately 30km from the airport.