Tour Operates daily. This tour takes you to visit a traditional mask-carving center at Amblangoda. Proceed to Hikkaduwa, famous for it's good beaches, surf & beautiful coral. The highlight of the tour is the Dutch fort in Galle. Have your lunch at hotel and return to Colombo,
01 Day Galle City Tour 01 Day
|Day||Route||Places Visited||Over Night||Hotels|
|01||Colombo - Galle||Galle Dutch Fort,Unawatuna Beach,Tsunami Photo Museum,Turtle Hatchery, Madu Lake Boat Safari||Colombo||N/A|
Pick up from respective hotel located at Colombo city limits, Galle Dutch Fort,Unawatuna Beach,Tsunami Photo Museum,Turtle Hatchery, Madu Lake Boat Safari. Then you will be dropped at the Colombo Hotel
|Validity||1 Persons||2 -3 Persons||04 - 07 Persons||8-15 Persons|
|01 Nov 2014 – 31 Oct 2015||216||123||82||65||Book Now|
- •Air-conditioned private transport
- •Entrance fees at mentioned sites and locations
- •Arrival / Departure transfers from respective Colombo Hotel
- •Government taxes and service charge for services provided.
- •Services of an English speaking chauffeur-guide
Tour does not include:
- •Beverages (stops will be made at recommended restaurants)
- •Camera & Video permits at cultural sites.
- •Expenses of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, etc,.)
- •Personal travel and medical insurance.
- •Airport departure taxes.
Please note the following:
- •Rates quoted above are based on a minimum of 01 - 03 adults travelling together only.
- •Any unutilized services will not be refunded.
- •The above prices are effective for the period of the tour but will be subject to change in the event of any sudden changes government levies or adverse fluctuation in international foreign currency exchange rates.